Our Commercial Air Quality and Mold Testing Services
A significant portion of our lives is spent indoors. Research shows that most people can spend up to 90 percent of their time indoors. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), indoor areas typically have a higher level of pollutants than outdoor air. This is especially concerning for businesses, leaders, and entrepreneurs, who are entrusted with their staff’s safety, health, and well-being.
Our commercial air quality and mold testing services are ideal for entrepreneurs, leaders, or building managers who want to ensure the safest possible environments for their staff. These services are also invaluable for human resources departments as an asset and a tool to address employee concerns, complaints, or litigation.
Our services for air quality and mold testing are conducted utilizing specialized scientific instrumentation, extensive lab testing, and years of expertise to create a safe and healthy environment for organizations and their staff. We can present a comprehensive list of issues found, strong recommendations for resolutions, and ongoing professional consulting through every step of the process.
Testing services available for:
- Mold in the air, wall cavities, attics, basements and crawlspaces
- Check HVAC/heating/air conditioning system(s) for contamination
- Measurement of Carbon Monoxide & Carbon Dioxide (Ventilation)
- Check for moisture issues, leaks or potential moisture sources
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs or chemical off-gassing)
- Contaminants/pollutants from nearby business or activities
- Sewer Gas
- Gas Leaks
- Biological contaminants
- Airborne or surface dust for allergens
- Electropollution exposure