EMF (Electromagnetic Fields) Assessment/Electromagnetic (ElectroPollution) Exposure Testing
We have also come to understand that these devices are a source of electromagnetic radiation or EMR. You can’t see or smell this type of emission, but it is embedded in every aspect of society and is attributed to numerous health conditions.
Our specialized instrumentation testing is implemented to determine the level of exposure in certain areas for magnetic fields, electrical fields, radio frequencies, stray voltage, and current on water pipes.
Electrosmog has many sources such as Wi-Fi (wireless) modems, smart meters for utilities, cordless phones, compact fluorescent lightbulbs (CFLs), cell phone towers, airport radar, and many more. More than ever, people are experiencing indoor air quality (IAQ) sensitivity to these fields, just as they are becoming sensitive to chemicals in the environment.
In our process, we use European standards and equipment to measure this type of radiation and make recommendations for reduction and/or mitigation. Typically, a full assessment takes two to two and a half hours for a standard 2-3 bedroom home. If conducted as part of the Air Quality Assessment, the cursory EMF check (optional) takes 30-45 minutes.
Full EMF Assessment includes:
- Measurement of Body Voltage in sleeping area
- Measurement of current on water pipes
- Locating sources of electric and magnetic fields
- Reduction of body voltage by manipulation of electrical distribution system
- Measurement of Electro stress from house wiring & bedroom appliances
- Recommendations for addressing problem areas